Sunday, April 26, 2020



REPORT FROM A SECRET LOCATION!


Shadowy goings on at the Old Tower in the Beggar's market, the new "King of Thieves" seems very secretive and careful, but then who wouldn't be? Just a few days ago the newspaper office was attacked and burned out, I only just managed to escape with my life! These zealots seem to have some kind of agenda, but what can it be?

 Is the office of the Grand Vizier even more corrupt than we previously thought? There are rumours of strangers, foreigners making appointments to see high ranking officials simply by paying for it!

 The streets are alive with anti foreigner gossip, the talk amongst the zealots is of all foreigners being unbelievers, in league with demons etc etc. If I was a foreign visitor to Mas Medina I would be watching my back even more than I am already!

STOP PRESS!!

 There are reports coming in that the magical vessel used by the bank robbers has been spotted floating on the lake less than 20 leagues from the city!!!

 I understand the Sultan's navy set out to intercept and capture the miscreants.

No comments:

Post a Comment